Thursday, May 10, 2012

Away Trip

Its been a while since I last updated.

A lot has happened... my daughter is dead. I've left the Haven, I've... still been writing about my experiences, but my head has not been in it. I'm going to finish what I have written so far and put it in a safe location... Then, I'm going to do something very stupid.

I've contacted TheAdvocate. I don't have a plan, but I'm going to settle a problem that needs to be dealt with.

TheAdvocate, I'm sure you're very giddy about this. Good. At least one of us is excited.

Shady, I'm going to leave you the location of my papers in  case something happens. I can't explain what has been going through my head... I don't hate you, don't think I do. I don't blame you for what happened to Lullaby...

I... haven't decided on when I'm going to confront TheAdvocate. I want to give myself a little more time to think, but I can't put it off forever.

I'm sorry if I'm behaving irrationally. I don't know what is going on inside of me, but I have to do this. I'm going to be taking a trip to my old house, the one where I first met Shady... I may not come back. If I do, I may not be sane... I can't say.

I feel like an idiot for putting so much at risk, I know that what I'm doing is the farthest thing from wise. However, this needs to happen. My writing is incomplete, but if I tried to complete it in my current state of mind I would soil the product of my work.

I need to spill some secrets, I need to vent some anger on my enemies...

Most importantly, if I die, I know that I will not be the only one who the truth will affect.

Take care for now. I'll post again once all is said and done.
-DoctorProctor

3 comments:

  1. I'll break an old rule. If you need assistance... I won't be able to come in person, but I could send an old friend if you need the help.

    Otherwise.. please let us know what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what you must, Proctor. If you need help I'm always close by. Hehe. Can put a pause on Lenore, you're worth it. Would prefer it if you had a back up plan... Or five, ha. Maybe some people to protect you. Or a bodyguard. Something. But you're smart, so there's that. Just keep me posted.

    And thanks, Proctor. You know. For saying you don't hate me. Because I really do hate me and you not is just like, mind-blowing. But it helps. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe you're right, Doc. I'm freaking ecstatic :)

    ReplyDelete