Thursday, September 22, 2011

10th Entry

Hey, Readers

I think an update is needed. First off, MASC is investigating my background as we speak. I have trouble believing that the government would even be slightly interested in me... but this group is far from normal. Perhaps they'll find something involving the Slender Man that interests them; as long as I don't have to deal with them breathing down my neck and shoving me around I'm fine with them snooping through my past. Probably not much to find, considering the fact that I was basically a zombie for the first 18 or so years of my life. 

I don't know much about MASC besides what I've heard from the other people at the mansion, which isn't much. I've been really distracted since arriving, so I've kind of been avoiding too much social interaction. Mr. Sunshine, Shady's.... pet... has been giving me the evil eye since I've arrived.. He's been acting super territorial over Shady, it's a little unnerving. I can't tell which is worse; MASC or Sunshine. At least Shady likes Mr. Sunshine. Nobody in the mansion has any good words to say about the government organization. 

Hopefully, this thing with Mr. Sunshine is only temporary. I'm guessing he's just paranoid after all of the crap with Thuggee. 

Right now, I'm just sitting around waiting for things to get rolling. I don't really know what to do... I'll probably walk around the mansion and find something to do. Maybe I can help fix some of the damage from the attack,  if not I guess I could try and spark up a conversation with someone in the mansion. I'll see how all this goes.

Until MASC is done with the background check, I don't know how much liberty I'll have to freely walk around the mansion grounds. Mystery is pretty good at negotiating with them about the restrictions they put on us, but I don't think I wanna push the limits too much.

I'm pretty tired, I'll probably just go to bed if I can't find anything to do. 
Thanks for reading, I'll update again later when my head isn't so foggy.
-DoctorProctor

No comments:

Post a Comment