After my 4th Entry, I've received one or two messages telling me that I should have waited until later to "Encounter a monster".
Seriously, this is to be expected I guess. No matter how much I try to convince you, none of you will believe a word I say until you have experienced it for your self. If you survive it, I'd like to be given the chance to say "I told you so".
It's been a while since my first entry. I've discovered how nice it is to see that I'm still alive and able to make posts here, after all this time. My parents are acting funny, though. I think they've realized something is wrong. After all these years, now they realize it. I find it really, really funny in a sick way. This...Is all so stupid. Sometimes I wonder why I try to resist it all, and why I don't just run headlong into it with guns blazing. I guess dying scares me too much. Or maybe it's the chance that I won't die, and that something worse will happen to me.
I should warn you, my attention span has been dramatically cut down since the encounter. The things I've seen... I've never seen anything like what I saw at the McDonald's. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. So, I'll apologize right now for my lack of focus and my almost nonexistent train of thought. The paranoia hasn't quite hit me yet, so I won't be rambling like a madman anytime soon (thank goodness).
When I think of all the things I need to cover, it all starts to get jumbled up in my head. For anyone who has never encountered them (the italics are getting a bit obnoxious. I was originally trying to find a way to distinguish between "them" and "THEM", but from hence forth I will assume that you know who I'm talking about when I say "them"), you wouldn't understand how all of this screws with your mind.
Even now my brain... does not want to function. Which makes it incredibly difficult to write.
So, I'll update you all on what's been going on in my life:
1. I met this girl at a place I was applying at for a job... we're seeing each other, but I'm realizing that I'm not even really attracted to her. She's a total ditz (no offense intended, just being a little brutally honest), but she's a nice distraction from the hell around me. We've only been out like... twice, so it's nothing serious.
2. I got an interview with a locally owned business, so hopefully I'll be getting a job here in Jersey soon. I'm done mooching off my parents, and I think it's about time I started taking legitimate classes in self defense. YouTube can only prove so helpful. It must seem ridiculous that I've been taking classes on self defense on YouTube.
3. I've been leaving my house a lot lately to run errands for my mom. If they want me, they can get me while I'm out. I don't want them to even be tempted to get at me when I'm with my parents. I've been seeing things a lot lately, though, which I find mildly disturbing. Like, I thought I saw something in a sewer drain once. Creeped the heck out of me at first. Another time, a guy in a mask bumped into me but nobody else saw him... or at least, nobody else payed attention to him. I came home today and found that someone had been looking on Google for "Occult rituals", and both my parents are hardcore catholic. Or at least, I think they are. They were in the other life. They might be anything... I've never asked. Never had to. Ya, it probably sounds stupid. Anyways, for now I don't know what to think.
4. I've trying to find cheap security cameras that I can set up in my house. Just because I've heard it's a smart thing to do from a lot of people. It seems like a good idea.
Now, really quickly, I have a couple more questions for anyone who can answer them:
1. The explosion at the McDonald's is nonexistent. It wasn't mentioned on the news as far as I know, and the cops haven't been investigating around the area at all. What does this mean? I haven't gone back to the sight to look around, but how did they manage to keep it from being on the news?
2. I think I've seen the Advocate around, following me. I never see him directly, just out of the corner of my eye or in the reflection of a mirror, or in the reflection of my car's door. When I turn around, he's never there. What does this mean, and what do I do? Should I engage him, or try to draw him out of hiding or ignore him?
3. How do you kill them? Can they be killed? I've killed them before, but it was in my other life... which wasn't exactly realistic...
4. How do you kill them, if you can? Are they like humans? What types of enemies are there? What do they look like?
5. What are the known identities of enemies? What do they call themselves?
6. Any really good strategies I should know?
7. Is there any organization made for defending against this kind of stuff? I've heard about the Defenders Against Slenders, but I don't know what to think about them. I've yet to try any of their advice, due to issues on my part. Is there anyone in Jersey I can confide in?
Wow, well now my brain is being really screwed up. That last sentence took me a couple of minutes to time...
I'm going to head to bed for the night. Hope you all have a good rest, and that tomorrow will be productive.
P.S. Coming clean about my past soon. Keep in touch.