Sunday, July 17, 2011

5th Entry & 2nd Query

After my 4th Entry, I've received one or two messages telling me that I should have waited until later to "Encounter a monster".

Seriously, this is to be expected I guess. No matter how much I try to convince you, none of you will believe a word I say until you have experienced it for your self. If you survive it, I'd like to be given the chance to say "I told you so".

It's been a while since my first entry. I've discovered how nice it is to see that I'm still alive and able to make posts here, after all this time. My parents are acting funny, though. I think they've realized something is wrong. After all these years, now they realize it. I find it really, really funny in a sick way. This...Is all so stupid. Sometimes I wonder why I try to resist it all, and why I don't just run headlong into it with guns blazing. I guess dying scares me too much. Or maybe it's the chance that I won't die, and that something worse will happen to me.

I should warn you, my attention span has been dramatically cut down since the encounter. The things I've seen... I've never seen anything like what I saw at the McDonald's. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. So, I'll apologize right now for my lack of focus and my almost nonexistent train of thought. The paranoia hasn't quite hit me yet, so I won't be rambling like a madman anytime soon (thank goodness).

When I think of all the things I need to cover, it all starts to get jumbled up in my head. For anyone who has never encountered them (the italics are getting a bit obnoxious. I was originally trying to find a way to distinguish between "them" and "THEM", but from hence forth I will assume that you know who I'm talking about when I say "them"), you wouldn't understand how all of this screws with your mind.

Even now my brain... does not want to function. Which makes it incredibly difficult to write.

So, I'll update you all on what's been going on in my life:

1. I met this girl at a place I was applying at for a job... we're seeing each other, but I'm realizing that I'm not even really attracted to her. She's a total ditz (no offense intended, just being a little brutally honest), but she's a nice distraction from the hell around me. We've only been out like... twice, so it's nothing serious.

2. I got an interview with a locally owned business, so hopefully I'll be getting a job here in Jersey soon. I'm done mooching off my parents, and I think it's about time I started taking legitimate classes in self defense. YouTube can only prove so helpful. It must seem ridiculous that I've been taking classes on self defense on YouTube.

3. I've been leaving my house a lot lately to run errands for my mom. If they want me, they can get me while I'm out. I don't want them to even be tempted to get at me when I'm with my parents. I've been seeing things a lot lately, though, which I find mildly disturbing. Like, I thought I saw something in a sewer drain once. Creeped the heck out of me at first. Another time, a guy in a mask bumped into me but nobody else saw him... or at least, nobody else payed attention to him. I came home today and found that someone had been looking on Google for "Occult rituals", and both my parents are hardcore catholic. Or at least, I think they are. They were in the other life. They might be anything... I've never asked. Never had to. Ya, it probably sounds stupid. Anyways, for now I don't know what to think.

4. I've trying to find cheap security cameras that I can set up in my house. Just because I've heard it's a smart thing to do from a lot of people. It seems like a good idea.

Now,  really quickly, I have a couple more questions for anyone who can answer them:

1. The explosion at the McDonald's is nonexistent. It wasn't mentioned on the news as far as I know, and the cops haven't been investigating around the area at all. What does this mean? I haven't gone back to the sight to look around, but how did they manage to keep it from being on the news?

2. I think I've seen the Advocate around, following me. I never see him directly, just out of the corner of my eye or in the reflection of a mirror, or in the reflection of my car's door. When I turn around, he's never there. What does this mean, and what do I do? Should I engage him, or try to draw him out of hiding or ignore him?

3. How do you kill them? Can they be killed? I've killed them before, but it was in my other life... which wasn't exactly realistic...

4. How do you kill them, if you can? Are they like humans? What types of enemies are there? What do they look like?

5. What are the known identities of enemies? What do they call themselves?

6. Any really good strategies I should know?

7. Is there any organization made for defending against this kind of stuff? I've heard about the Defenders Against Slenders, but I don't know what to think about them. I've yet to try any of their advice, due to issues on my part. Is there anyone in Jersey I can confide in?

Wow, well now my brain is being really screwed up. That last sentence took me a couple of minutes to time...

I'm going to head to bed for the night. Hope you all have a good rest, and that tomorrow will be productive.
-DoctorProctor

P.S. Coming clean about my past soon. Keep in touch.

8 comments:

  1. YOU SCARED? Hehehe.

    I'll be honest, I take pictures of you getting dressed and send them to Shady Lady and Mystery so that I can feed their rabid hunger for young men.

    I'd rather like to remove your spleen, but what can you do?

    Anyways, I suggest you avoid them. I hear they like to rape little boys. That's why I left for a while. Now that I'm back, I'm going to be spending a lot of time around the lot of you.

    Until then, Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, so you this Advocate the kind doctor talks about. I think you should play nice. Or else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. …there is something seriously wrong with the Advocate.

    1. They always seem to be able to cover up things like that. They mess with people’s minds.

    2. Not sure what you should do, though ignoring him is definitely a bad idea.

    3. Can they be killed? Yes. Is it a good idea to try to kill them? It depends on who you’re being stalked by.

    4. It depends.

    5. Here’s a few: The Road Runner, The Executor, TheAdvocate, Prosper, the Oracle of Lies, Dr. Morningstar and his gang, and the Rake (who may or may not be working for Him and is currently stalking me). You’re sure to find more if you read other people’s blogs.

    6. I’m not aware of any. Don’t let your guard down and don’t let your paranoia overpower you.

    7. There are a few ‘organizations,’ but Shady and Mystery’s group are your best bet. It’s safe to say that I would be dead by now if it hadn’t been for Mystery’s advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. News is only news if people remember what they witnessed.

    2. Ignoring him is a no-no. Work on finding an outlet to deflect your fear when you see him. Being able to resume a calm state when he pops up would give you more control and lessen any satisfaction he gets from spooking you. He's going to come out of hiding when he wants to, no doubt. Drawing him out early is most likely to be a sign of provoking and well... Provoking Advocate probably isn't the best of ideas, honestly. Gain control of yourself and how you react to him is something you should do first, you're only feeding him until then.

    3. You can kill them. Not my preferred option, personally. But it works.

    4. Depends on the enemy. Got an automatic weapon? One round will slow em' down, two will back them off or get them on the ground usually. Problem is they are normally fast as fuck, so managing to get the round in them can be tricky. Some are human only... Changed? I supposed that works. Some we are finding are not. You can imagine those that are human can be killed like humans, only it takes a lot more from the usual methods. One bullet to kill a regular person could mean that it will take two-three rounds from an automatic to kill one of these. One stab can kill a regular human, sure as hell takes a lot more to kill them. Depends on what type of enemy you are trying to classify. Different enemies look, well, differently. You'd need the question prior to this to be specified to the types of enemies before descriptions could be given.

    5. In regards to the entity known as Slender Man those that surround him are dubbed Proxies (or Proxy for a singular one), they range in age and gender. They all display common traits, strength, speed, stalking skills. There are some that can teleport, others that can produce other inhuman abilities. You can for the most part identify an enemy blogger by their writing material or some of the things they say/refer to. Thy Executor calls people "things" or "pets" in ways that are not endearing in the least. The Advocate is a pretty obvious enemy as we both know. In person I suggest this: Watch the bodies language, while this can be tricked there will always be a giveaway. Watch their behavior, this can be tricked but parts of their personality they are trying to cover can leak through. Watch their persona, learn their personality, behaviors can be mimicked but personality is the root. Behavioral changes can cover up personality quirks they deem to hide but they are there, just waiting to be shown.

    6. Paranoia is going to drive you batshit crazy, dear. You can control it though, put it in your favor. Paranoia acts the same way someone who is very... Sensitive acts. Your fear and adrenaline is always on edge, stress coming from feeling crazy and worried all the time. It's a matter of tuning your senses to turn down the alarm so you don't panic at every little thing when the time comes that you reach such a level of paranoia. Training your paranoia to acknowledge certain things will dim it, your focus will be on looking for those things that you won't panicking over all the little nonsenses that could distract you from the actual enemy or event. If you look at paranoia being like some living thing you could say that you're directing its attention or focus into other outlets, sort of like herding the paranoia and separating it into different pens. Leaves the rest of your mind and emotions in peace for the most part with the paranoia directed elsewhere. Fucks sake, you better understand that because that's the best I got in this state.

    7. You have to ask? We're in New Jersey, idiot. We already have things to discuss, helping you with some security isn't a problem and confiding in us we won't turn away from. More than happy to help, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, maybe I'm just ahead of the curve, ThroughTheFog. Can I call you Foggy? I think I will.

    Glad to hear Shady is still in Jersey. If you intend to meet her and her buddies anytime soon, I'd love to tag along.

    ~tA

    ReplyDelete
  6. On another note... Advocate, you sick fuck. Do we look like priests? Get the hell out of here and leave this fellow alone. And if I ever find nude pictures of anyone from you... I'll rufie you and sneak you into a prison, tie you down and leave you in the mens shower ass up and then see you when I see you. Got it?

    Casey, don't bite the bait he dangles. Just trying to rile you up, dear. If he watches you naked we at least know what he was doing on vacation and how to distract him. See? Humor. Will do you some good to deflect fear. There's a helpful tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anyway I can lock Advocate out of my blog? I don't need him posting here.

    Thanks, Shady. I'll try and keep my mind on the fact that I'm still alive. And humor... I'll try to keep my sense of humor intact.

    Shady, sorry, I didn't know if you were a part of Defenders Against Slenders or not. Are you? I know you are close to Mystery...

    When can we get together? I can't stay with you, I have to keep my parents under my thumb for safety... I know that sounds awful, but I'm afraid that something will happen to them. Is there any way we could meet somewhere in the city, or something? I know we've been trying to talk lately...

    Anyways... I'll be back later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Under settings you should be able to find a block list or something alike to it.

    Yes I am apart of the DAS. Had I not been you still could have confided nonetheless. I understand though the comforts of an group in comparison to one person, a group is more trusting, no? Either way, yea, apart of it.

    Anytime you are free, I mostly lurk at our sanctuary anyways. Free time, dear. I understand, protect the kin. I was the same way at the start of this all, things changed but I nonetheless get it. Yes. It can be arranged with ease. I'll PM you, you can go ahead and give me spots that you'll feel comfortable in.

    ReplyDelete