Sunday, July 10, 2011

3rd Entry

Thanks to science, and the magnificent power of WiFi internet and my iPod, I'm updating this blog with my new 4th Generation iPod Touch. I'll try and keep it short and sweet, seeing as I'm at a McDonald's waiting for someone to stop by for a meeting...

Ya, I know. It's pretty stupid to be out this late, especially with my luck recently. This is important though. I'm finally contacting someone I used to know... or, I think I knew. I'm getting some information I've been wanting to get my hands on for a while...

Which reminds me. None of my readers know much about me. I've been pretty cryptic lately... I'm trying to figure out how to retell my story and still sound somewhat sane. This is... difficult.

I'll give you some information about myself though, in closing:

I... am not actually a doctor. Technically. I was a doctor in another life...

Well, my contact is here. Sorry to rush off, I had so much more to write. She's early...

Until I update this blog again,
-DoctorProctor

1 comment: