Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi Again

Hi there. I'm... ah... back.

I'm not sure what to write, honestly. I don't really know how to say about everything that is going on. Maybe I should start at the beginning...

Thuggee and I were the same person all along, it seems. I still can't wrap my head around it completely, but somewhere along the line he... for lack of a better term, possessed my body. I think he may have even been born... inside of me... if that makes any sense. It probably does not, so I'll rephrase that... When I was born, Thuggee was already inside of me. Or at least, that's what I think may have been the case. I'm still not one-hundred percent sure about anything.

When I was a kid, I encountered the Slender Man. Since black outs and memory loss are usually related directly to that monster, I assumed he was to blame for all of the empty patches in my past but as it turns out good old Slender Man was the least of my problems. Thuggee, like a parasite, had gotten inside my mind and was manipulating my actions throughout my life. I guess before I was born, his "gods" selected me as a host for some reason that I will probably never know. Is it weird that even after all of this, the skeptic in me is screaming like a banshee?

After I was born, Thuggee started playing puppet master in my head and replacing real life memories with fake ones that he had devised to keep me under his oppression. It prevented me from ever really catching on to what he was making me do to people... I don't know how many people I have probably murdered. I... I know I had no say in anything that he made me do, but I feel disgusting for having been a tool to do such horrible things to people.

I don't know how he managed it, but somehow he made it so that I only disappeared when nobody would be looking for me. I always vanished without a trace, but nobody ever noticed... Part of me wonders if I was ever really anywhere that I was supposed to be. All of it could of been an illusion, not just impressed on my mind but also on the minds of people I encountered like Shady and Mystery.

I always had an eye for supernatural stuff, though I refused to believe in the supernatural wholeheartedly... It makes more sense to me now, considering that I was really a demon-possessed god-man-thing. Takes a freak to know a freak. After Thuggee attacked the Haven... after I attacked the Haven... Thuggee, he got cocky. He's really cocky... Trust me. He got so cocky that he let his "illusions" slip, and I started having those nightmares that were really just memories I wasn't supposed to remember returning to me. Or... they could have even been the times he walked in my body like it was a new Sunday morning suit.

I started freaking out and then I approached Mystery and... Well, eventually Thuggee caught me looking through the veil and decided to throw me out. I guess I was no longer of use to him now that I knew that I was a puppet, and considering the fact that Mystery and the rest of the DAS were separating... well, he didn't need a spy in the enemy's camp. So he threw me out of my own mind. I don't know how it works, but it happened.

I just kind of became nothing after that. I guess, having been connected to Thuggee for a long time, I had acquired some of his weird unearthly traits, like the ability to drift around as a wandering spirit... It was a weird experience. Don't try it at home, kids.

Eventually, I stumbled upon one of the cats we had at the Mansion and well... I can't remember if it was dead already, dying, or if I just shoved my way in and took over the cat's body, but somehow I ended up being... well, a cat. And that sucked. How long was I stuck as that thing?

Every chance I got, I practiced typing as a cat. It was slow, and painful. I fell off the desk multiple times, I kept getting my hands (Paws, whatever you wanna call them...) stuck in between the buttons, and the constant shedding was... don't get me started. Thinking about it is frustrating enough.

I posted some, and it was really hard to figure out other ways to communicate with Shady. Maybe if I had stayed in the cat's body for a longer time period I could have eventually learned to speak, but considering the fact that I hijacked myself a new body...

Oh right, how could I forget to mention my new body. Shady managed to kill a proxy without doing irreparable damage to its body, and I was able to transfer my spirit into it. Haha... ya, it sounds ridiculous. It was very hard explaining all of this to Shady when I got back. We've been talking a lot, and I've been trying to dump all of the information I have from my recent experiences onto paper so she can read over it in her free time. That way, she doesn't have to deal with my rambling fits... and if Thuggee finds me, she'll have my commentary on the supernatural recorded on paper.

Speaking of which, Thuggee will probably be coming to visit soon. I bet he's really PO'd about the whole "Possessing a cat and surviving until now" thing. He'll want to get rid of me ASAP.

You see, this "being possessed" thing goes both ways. Right before I was rejected from my body, I did a lot of subconscious investigation and found some very interesting things out about the Hand of the Gods. I don't think he'll be very happy to know that I know what he doesn't want anybody to know, and soon Shady and everyone else involved in this hellish conspiracy will know. Then... well, then he'll feel less cocky. Maybe.

I'm trying to fit everything into this one post, but I should probably prioritize. The past couple of days I've been stretching the new body out, getting used to the changes and my new thumbs, as well as writing up information concerning Thuggee and the Gods and Slender Man... Oh, and TheAdvocate.

With Thuggee's influence, I had quite a few of my childhood memories returned to me. Now things make a lot more sense! There are still dark places that the Slender Man stole from me, my teenage years have yet to return to me unfortunately, but preteens and before are back. TheAdvocate, I think I have somethings to discuss with you next time we cross paths. I know we will. I know you've been working as Thuggee's replacement for Dodgy, and even if we didn't have a personal score to settle you'd be coming by to stalk Shady eventually.

TheAdvocate and I, we go way back. As some of you may remember, he killed my family while I was living in a dream world fabricated by the Slender Man. He is also the sicko who attacked me in my home long ago when Shady was on the run from the Executor. Isn't it funny how fate brings people back together?

It's a miracle really. Anyways, like I was saying, I've been really busy since getting this new body and I decided to finally sit down and update this old dead blog for anyone who might care about my life. Since I'll be spending so much of my future time writing, I think I should have time to update the Enigma a little more often. Now that I have more answers, maybe I'll actually get somewhere with my writings!

This body is definitely worn, but I'm unbelievably happy to be human again. I'll be keeping that cat around, though. If I need to hop between the two bodies to keep my spirit from getting devoured by Thuggee, so be it. Plus, who knows when being a cat will come in handy??? Haha.

I've got so many scars on my wrist now... This new body is covered in deep razor wounds. I guess the previous owner was at the edge of his sanity for a long time before he finally just gave in and become a hollowed zombie. I've got a scar shaped like the operator symbol over my heart... I took a shower yesterday and it took me some time before I could actually look at the dumb thing without squinting in pain. With clothing on, however, I'll pass for a normal everyday guy. I'm 5'9" now, shorter than my old body was (The one that Thuggee now claims as his own) and I'm already in pretty good shape so all I have to do is keep working out and I should able to hold my own in a fist fight against a proxy, as long as that proxy isn't 6'4".

It feels weird being human again, but it feels even weirder to be a different human... I'll have to get used to it.

Anyways, I just realized what time it is... I need to sleep. I've got a lot of writing to do tomorrow, and my body is still partially recovering from the beat down Shady gave it. I'll write more soon! I'm super excited to be back.

Sorry if this post left you with more answers than questions,
-DoctorProctor

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back, really. What you've said to me and what I'm reading now is definitely something. Your information brings us advantages. And now, with the confirmation that the Advocate is working for Thuggee I can properly act. If that beast and his new pet are turning their eyes upon you, Doc, we'll be ready.

    And sorry about your new body. It DID try to kill me, heh. Rest easy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up Doc? Why do you always have to be a problem? -.-

    You're right though. We need to have a little meet up very soon. Hehe. Let's talk over a cup of tea, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes a few things make more sense, unfortunately. So many pieces are just floating around, seemingly without connection. Maybe with your help we can figure them all out.

    I'm just.. afraid of the repercussions.

    ReplyDelete