Friday, October 7, 2011

14th Entry

Mystery is gone, and nobody is happy about it. MASC is on edge, and I'm worried for her. I wouldn't say Mystery and I are extremely close in comparison to Shady and Demii, but I'm afraid for her safety and as soon as we realized she had disappeared I went to the edge of the woods to look for her. Something freaky is going on...

He was waiting in the woods. I saw him out of the corner of my eye, and stopped myself from passing the wards to search for Mystery. Only an idiot would walk out into danger like that, and I still remembered the beating I'd gotten last time I had made an idiotic mistake. Demii (I keep having to remind myself not to call her Lullaby anymore) wouldn't be happy if I went and got myself torn up by the creep in the suit... I forced myself to walk back to the mansion. A headache set in as I was walking away from him.

I don't know why he was waiting for me, and to be honest it scares me. Does it have to do with Mystery going into the woods to look for Shadowchild (or whatever it is called)? I told the first MASC agent I saw about Slender Man being nearby, and the mansion filled with activity. By the time MASC started patrolling the area, he had disappeared. Was he trying to tell me something, or threaten me? I still can't tell. He's been showing up a lot, lately.

Mystery is still out there, and as much as I want to search for her I know that she wouldn't want us putting ourselves at risk for her... I feel useless just sitting around, though. MASC is doing who-knows-what to find her, and I've been trying to help out as much as possible but... really, there isn't much I can do.

I've got a lot of questions suddenly. I wish Shady was around...

I might as well write about my past while I'm at it.

Where to start...? My life was a lie up until the day I awoke from an elaborate dream. My life might STILL be a lie, but what good does it do acting paranoid?

When I was a small child, I was exposed to Slender Man by a friend. He was one of my close buddies in my cub-scout group, and on outings he would always scare the other kids with his campfire horror stories. His stories never bothered me until the night I saw something in the woods... I don't know if it was Slender Man himself or a proxy, but I know that there was something watching me and my friends at night. Weeks later, my friend told us the story of a slender man who, no matter what he eats, could not gain weight, so he eats children in an attempt to feed his endless hunger. Needless to say, bad things started happening after that story...

Be back later, I'm going to go see Demii.
-DoctorProctor

No comments:

Post a Comment